TOP FIVE PLUGINS IN WORDPRESS
If you publish blog posts on the regular, increasing traffic is likely an important priority. Luckily, there are countless WordPress plugins for bloggers that will help you drive more visitors to your posts, earn more subscribers, and boost the authority of your blog. Here we will see top five WordPress plugins.
- All In One SEO
- Contact Form
- WP optimize
- WP Migration
- Up draft Plus Plugin
ALL IN ONE SEO PLUGIN
All in one SEO is a WordPress SEO plugin and it is used to improve our search result. More than 3 million website owners use this plugin and improve their search results. There is a free version to develop our basic features like hobby sites. But for advanced features like local SEO need to upgrade a paid plugin. In WordPress All in One SEO is perfect plugin for SEO. This plugins are mostly used by business owners, designers, developers, blogger and basically everyone use. If you want to optimize your website you need to use All in One SEO. This plugin is used only for WordPress Websites.
FEATURES OF ALL IN ONE SEO PLUGIN
- Installation very simple comparing to other plugin
- You can integrate with e-commerce websites including woo commerce.
- If you need it automatically generate the Meta tags.
- It is used to find typical duplicate content in WordPress blog.
- It will automatically optimize the tittle for google and other search engine.
- This plugin is compatible with the many other plugins.
- This plugin provides the opportunity to submit the website sitemap to the google sand other search engines.
- It is used to set advanced canonical URLs to better use of SEO.
- It will redirect the attachment pages to parent post.
HOW TO SETUP THE AIOSEO PLUGIN?
STEP 1: First install and activate the AIOSEO plugin in WordPress.
Step 2: Select a website category and add a site title and Meta description.
Step 3: On the site information page select whether you are a person are representation any organization.
Step 4: The optimized search features and sitemaps selected by default. Than you need to set the analytics SEO.
Step 5: You can sign in for news and update from the AIOSEO.
CONTACT FORM 7 PLUGIN
Contact Form 7 will manage multiple contact forms and you can customize the forms and emails to our flexibility. This is used the visitors to contact about our products and business. It will also control the spam contact using CAPTCHA and finding humans and bots. More than 5 million business owners use this plugin to create a contact form. This is a free WordPress plugin. Also, it supports Ajax powered submitting, Akismet spam filtering and so on.
FEATURES OF CONTACT FORM 7
Here, are some main features of contact form 7 plugin,
- Customize the form for our needs.
- Simple implementation and also integration process.
- Controls the spam.
- User friendly
- No charge for the basic needs.
- Helps in just few click and created within a minute.
- No coding require to customize the forms.
HOW TO CONFIGURE CONTACT FORM 7?
Step 1: First install and activate the Contact form 7 plugin in WordPress.
Step 2: Click add new next to the contact form to create a new form. Than give a name to the new contact form and click save.
Step 3: Then go to the contact form editor and configure the mail section.
Step 4: After that configure the mail section and the reCAPTCHA.
WP OPTIMIZE PLUGIN
WP-Optimize Cache is the revolutionary, all-in-one WordPress performance the plugin that caches your site, cleans your database, compress your images. Our cache feature is built around world’s fastest caching engine. This simple, popular and the highly effective tool has been everything you need to keep your website fast and fully optimized.
It does it in the three clever ways:
- It allows you to clean and optimize the database.
- It gives you the option to compress the images.
- It allows you to cache your pages, for the superfast load time.
HOW TO CONFIGURE THE WP OPTIMIZE PLUGIN?
Step 1: First install and activate the WP optimize plugin in WordPress.
Step 2: Before making any change, you will want to back up the database just to be sure that if anything goes wrong, that you have the fully working copy already available.
Step 3: Here, you will see the column labeled Auto Clean-up Settings. To enable the automatic cleanup, click checkbox labeled Enable scheduled the clean-up and optimization.
ALL IN ONE WP MIGRATE PLUGIN
All-in-one WP migration is the free plugin that will allows you to export your site’s content, media, plugins, and theme to the file in one-click. You can then upload it to the new site or use it as a backup by importing it via FTP, drop box, google drive, and etc. All-in-one WP migration will allows you to make changes to your database in website during the export process. It does this through the find-and-replace feature, plus advanced settings that allow you to exclude the files, spam comments, post revisions, and etc.
FEATUREAS OF ALL IN ONE WP MIGRATE PLUGIN
- There are many options to migrate the website but one of the most popular migration plugins is all-in-one WP migration.
- All-in-one WP migration has been established for the years, and has been used by over the sixty million websites. Better yet, this migration plugin is simple to install and configure, making it an excellent option for most WordPress users.
- Additionally, all-in-one WP migration supports all kinds of the files, such as custom uploads, plugins, and theme folders.
HOW TO CONFIGURE THE ALL IN ONE WP MIGRATE PLUGIN?
Step 1: First install and activate the all-in-one WP migration plugin in WordPress.
Step 2: To export your site using this plugin. First, select “all-in-one WP migration” and click “export”.
Step 3: After exporting, it’s time to import it to new host using the all-in-one WP migration plugin. To do this, you’ll need to install WordPress on the new host and then install the all-in-one WP migration plugin on that site. To follow the above installing and activate process.
Step 4: After importing your website, re-login your website. Then go the settings and from sub-option. In that option click the permalinks and chose the desired permalink structure. At last click save changes.
UPDRAFT PLUS PLUGIN
A WordPress backup plugin is easiest and the quickest way to back up your website. Updraft plus plugin is the world’s most popular WordPress backup and restore plugin with more than 3 million active user installs for the business. Here are some guide on how to back up your WordPress site using updraft plus plugin.
HOW TO CONFIGURE THE UPDRAFT PLUS PLUGIN?
Step 1: First you need to install and setup the updraft plus plugin in WordPress.
Step 2: From there, you can choose the secure remote storage location. This will ensures that your backups are stored in safely outside of your WordPress website. There are some free version to store data in drop box, google drive, FTP, E-mail etc.
Step 3: At the top of settings tab, choose how often you want to back up from the minimum of every 2 hours, to the maximum of every month.
Step 4: Then you will the backups listed in the website. Next to the backup you need to use, click restore. Once you will complete the restoration process you will see the restore successfully in the bottom of the page.