TOP FIVE PLUGIN FOR THE WEBSITE SPEED OPTIMIZATION
We’ve put together a list of best five WordPress speed and optimization plugins that can be significantly enhance your website’s speed, performance, and user the experience. Here they are:
- WP optimize plugin
- WP rocket
- Cache plugin
- WP fastest cache plugin
- Nitropack plugin
WHAT IS WP OPTIMIZE PLUGIN?
WP-Optimize Cache is the revolutionary, all-in-one WordPress performance the plugin that caches your site, cleans your database, compress your images. Our cache feature is built around world’s fastest caching engine. This simple, popular and the highly effective tool has been everything you need to keep your website fast and fully optimized.
It does it in the three clever ways:
- It allows you to clean and optimize the database.
- It gives you the option to compress the images.
- It allows you to cache your pages, for the superfast load time.
FEATURES FOR WP-OPTIMIZE
- Database cleanup and the optimization to improve a site performance
- Image compression to reduce the file sizes and improve site speed
- Lazy loading of the images to further improve page load times
- Removal of the unnecessary post revisions, drafts, and the spam comments to reduce the database clutter.
HOW TO CONFIGURE THE WP OPTIMIZE PLUGIN?
Step 1: First you will need to install and activate the WP optimize plugin in the WordPress.
Step 2: Before making any change, you will want to back up the database just to be sure that if anything goes wrong, that you have the fully working copy already available.
Step 3: Here, you will see fully optimization panel with the various database optimization options.
Step 4: Click on the WP-Optimize to the left side of your WordPress Dashboard. Then, you will see the column labeled Auto Clean-up Settings. To enable the automatic cleanup, click checkbox labeled Enable scheduled the clean-up and optimization.
Step 5: Select your options for what you want to be automatically cleaned up, then click on the Save settings. Your WordPress database will be optimized according to schedule that you have set.
WHAT IS WP ROCKET?
WP Rocket is the premium cache plugin for WordPress. WordPress experts recognize it as most powerful caching tool. Thanks to its wide range of the options and automatic optimization features, it can be easily used by the experienced WordPress users as well as beginners. Unlike many other caching plugins, you don’t have to be the scientist to launch this rocket. WP Rocket caching to ensure websites will load blazing fast, which is essential to improve the SEO rankings and increase conversions in search engine followed by the Google algorithm. We’ve aimed to make it as the most user-friendly caching plugin around with easiest set-up.
FEATURES OF WP ROCKET PLUGIN
We’ve found some unique features coming in a favor of the premium-only access to WP Rocket,
- Users often point out the high-quality support and received from the team.
- WP Rocket add-ons: you can purchase them to extend the plugin’s toolkit.
- Tutorials: there is the dedicated tab right on the dashboard.
- Lazy loading feature for media: this option will applied to load images or videos only when needed. They get “off-screen” which greatly picks up speed of your website.
- CDN integration: make your website available faster for the visitors from different countries that were far from your server location. WP Rocket enables you to integrate the content delivery network via two methods.
- Database optimization: plugin will cleans up your database via effective dedicated options.
WHAT IS W3 TOTAL CACHE PLUGIN?
W3 Total Cache is the powerful and exceedingly popular WordPress caching plugin designed for the advanced users and developers. It offers a huge range of the caching methods like browser caching, object caching, database caching, etc. That will provide users with complete control over their site’s optimization. Though the interface is technical, with the many advanced configuration options, this plugin is most feature-rich caching plugin available for free. The premium version goes above and has been tried and true plugin for the WordPress optimization for years.
FEATURES FOR W3 TOTAL CACHE
- Cache specific parts of the page through fragment caching to speed up the dynamic content and reduce the server load
- Includes the object caching, which will stores frequently used data in memory to reduce the time it takes to load.
- Can integrate with reverse proxy servers to improve the website speed and to reduce the server load.
- Caches database queries and the results to reduce the time it takes for your website to connect to the database.
- Enable the WebP Image Conversion automatically.
WHAT IS WP FASTEST CACHE PLUGIN?
WP Fastest Cache is the free and user-friendly WordPress caching plugin that offers an ideal balance between the features and ease of use. It works by reducing the load on your website and boosting the overall website performance. This plugin is the simple and straightforward to install and set up, making it perfect for both the beginners and experienced developers who want the quick and easy caching solution. The free version is very popular and easy to use.
FEATURES FOR WP FASTEST CACHE
- Browser caching and the GZip compression
- Support for the Content Delivery Networks (CDNs) such as Cloud flare, Max CDN, and the Amazon Cloud Front
- Automatic cache clearing on the content updates
- Lazy loading of the images to improve the page loading times
- Mobile caching for the mobile optimization for the page speed in mobile device.
- Integration with the Google Analytics for tracking cached pages.
WHAT IS NITROPACK PLUGIN?
NitroPack is an all-in-one speed optimization solution that will simplifies the process of optimizing your WordPress website. Unlike other plugins, NitroPack will optimizes everything for you, making it an excellent solution for the users who are not familiar with the technical aspects of website optimization. To get started, you can need to add your website and install connector plugin, and the NitroPack will begin optimizing your website automatically.
FEATURES OF NITROPACK PLUGIN
- Advanced cache mechanisms, including the browser and session-aware caching, device and the cookie-aware caching, and more.
- Generates the Critical CSS for each page, which is minimal CSS required to render the above-the-fold content.
- Uses server-level caching to cache pages and for other content
- Includes the lazy loading feature for images that loads the images as visitors scroll down page.