WHAT IS INFOGRAPHIC SUBMISSION?
Infographic submission is the most recent and relevant to do Search engine optimization. Infographics are the graphical representation in the social media platform to websites traffic. This will share the information about our websites in other social media platform through image type. This image will tell about what the website is about and share the data about the website. Also, useful to add the backlinks in the description place. Comparing to text format this infographic bring the more audience to our websites and sharing more data through integrated infographic. The sharing speed of social media is also high.
ADVANTAGES OF INFOGRAPHIC SUBMISSION
The using of infographic submission offers various information in SEO. These are the advantages,
- On social media like Twitter and Facebook these infographics are shared more commonly than the text format.
- Infographics have been added in websites more conveniently and able to convey the complicate information through infographics.
- Many peoples will like to share our information more informative and simple. So the infographic is used to be more informative and simple in presenting to the audience.
- In the world online marketing the infographics are the effective function in SEO. It will earn more and incoming links and website traffic.
- Also promoting our brand logo in infographic submission.
- Well investigated data and attractive presentation through the infographic will communicate with the vital information of our website and bring more audience within few seconds of interaction with the visual representation.
HOW TO CREATE THE INFOGRAPHIC USING CANVA
To create the infographic Canva is the best platform and also easy to create. Here we will see about how to create the infographic using Canva.
- Step 1: Open up the Canva search for infographic and start the design.
- Step 2: Select the template for your needs.
- Step 3: than customize the image template with your information.
- Step 4: Perfect your design with elements.
- Step 5: Than save and share the infographic for the preferred social media platform.
THINGS TO AVOID WILL INFOGRAPHIC SUBMISSION
- You should keep eye on the content of the infographic rather than how to make viral.
- Don’t create the infographic without proper skills, creative ideas, informative and well researched data.
- Infographic not only used for link building as usually such infographic are not productive and not executed in proper way.
HOW TO BUILD A BACKLINK USING INFOGRAPHICS?
Here are the some tips how to build the infographic,
- Reference statistics
- Promote on social media
- Use amazing design
- Make it relevant
The first step is to build the backlinks using the infographics is to use statistics If you take a piece of information from the internet particularly statistics or full data, you should copy and paste the URL where reader can find the information, often bottom of the infographics.
PROMOTE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Comparing to long post some people interest in crisp and sweet posts like infographics. There are lot of social media platform to share the crisp and sweet small infographics content rather than sharing long texted content.
Pinterest- One of the best platform to share the infographics. The success of the platform is to highly based on photos and images.
Facebook- Build the backlinks using this platform by sharing into the social groups. Find the group and pages that will allows you to post without administrator.
Instagram- This is the another photo driven platform to share the infographics and get the traffic to our websites and to create backlinks.
Twitter- This is the one of the best platform to share the infographics. Because this will have limited text characters. So use the limited characters of blog and link to check it out.
USE AMAZING DESIGN
Amazing design has make detailed information about your infographics. Take look on colors, text, font and images added. Here are some tips to make amazing design to your infographics,
- This will have the clear difference between the text and image.
- Use fonts that will easy to read
- Use correct spacing between the text and section
- Place the text where they belong. Don’t place the text in the image.
MAKE IT RELEVANT
Your infographic should be relevant to the text you given below. Explain your topic with more short and sweet. Don’t add to many content in infographic. Make people easy to understand your content. This will create a more traffic to your website and create more backlinks.